Norton is the top quality antivirus software preferred by most of the users because of its advanced protection features and firewall protection. Along with that, it continuously monitors the behavior of your device in order to detect the viruses and malware from your system and remove them completely from the device. That’ why professionals recommend users to make sure that Norton.com/Setup is running in your PC at the time of sharing data from another device. As sometimes, malware passes from one system to another and makes your system affected by harmful viruses. So, if you don’t want to take the risk then check that if the Norton antivirus is running on your device.
But many times, the user gets confused or unable to check that Norton.Com/Activate is running on your PC, in such case, you can follow the mentioned instructions given below:
· Go to the Start menu and click on the Norton option.
· If the box show green then the antivirus program is enabled, however, if the box show Red then it means that the Norton Security is to disable and your system is at risk.
However, you can check it for both Windows and Mac System separately through below given methods:
Easy Way to Check if Norton is running in a Windows System:
· On Start menu, double-click on the Programs option.
· Now, the list of programs will be displayed on the screen.
· Search for the Norton which is installed on your device.
· If the Norton.Com/Setup Installation is installed on your PC, then it will present on the list of programs.
· However, you can also check the kit from the Window Notification section.
Easy Way to Check if Norton is running in the Mac System:
· Go to the Mac icon and right-click on the Norton icon.
· In case, you have installed the Norton antivirus in your Mac system then you can get the option to open the Norton software.
We hope that the given steps will help you to check if the Norton is running on your Pc. But if you are facing any issue regarding the given methods, then you can email your query at our given email address. We will try to solve your issue in the least possible time.